Snoozing products in Deliverect will prevent items from being ordered on all 4 platforms - Uber Eats, Deliveroo, DoorDash and MenuLog. It is important to note that one menu item may exist in multiple places throughout your menu (i.e. as a product and modifier/upsell). Please ensure you disable all product lines of your menu item so that it no longer can be ordered online.
2. Select "Snooze" on the left hand side
3. Select a location and menu
4. Press the blue timer on a product
5. Select how long you would like to disable the product for
If you would like to snooze modifiers:
1. Click on a product
2. Press the blue timer on the modifier
3. Select how long you would like to disable the product for
If a modifier is tied to multiple products, you only need to snooze it once, and it will apply to all products.
To make a product available again:
1. Click the blue "Snooze Products" button at the top of the page
2. Tick the items you wish to un-snooze
3. Press the green "Make Available Now" button
is a link to a video explaining the process.