How to Hold an Order with Kounta
1. When holding an order to be paid later - you will want to make sure you have a memorable order note so that you can pick it out easier later.
2. After we have taken our order - we can simply select Send this will send to the order to the kitchen or other production areas and save it in the Orders tab.
3. To open a held order just select it from the orders tab.
- You will need permissions from your manager before you can delete a held order.
4. If your manager has set up customer accounts, when checking out you simply need to select On Account
5. You will be prompted to confirm the customer's account.
6. To see a customers account history or to take payment for an account, simply open the orders tab then select Accounts or the menu button top left and Accounts
Well done! You can now hold an order to be paid later.
Edit an Order with Kounta
When the products are in the order summary, simply select them to open the edit screen. From here we can; - Add extra options or modifications - Update the quantity - Change the price or add a line item adjustment (if you have the permission to do ...
Working with Lightspeed Kounta Offline
To cope with the demand for different types of businesses all over the world, Kounta has been built to run online or offline. When offline you still have access to core selling functions and all your sales information is securely stored locally on ...
Enable Order Types Add-On 1. From the Add-ons Page in Kounta Back Office, find the Order Types add-on 2. Enable this add-on by selecting the orange Enable Order Types button You will then be redirected to the page where you can configure your ...
How to Split or Merge an Order with Kounta
When checking out an order, select Split Payment from the Check Out menu. You can split evenly by the number of customers or by exact amounts If you need to split an order by menu item - Before you open the order from the orders tab, select Split ...
Experiencing a bug or glitch on the Kounta app? Kounta has a built-in app cleaning utility that helps to flush out old cached data which may be causing it. It is a great place to start when troubleshooting. As long as your register is online, there ...